Now is the time for app messages, like those of WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. Most of those offer in-app backup options and are best suitable for the situation. Read the article linked below, to know more about backing up WhatsApp messages to Google Drive.
- The only limitation with the Odin is it only available for windows till now, sorry mac and Linux users.
- Download the firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with the code SC-52C.
- Do you own Welcome Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Welcome Stock Firmware?
- So with this, we round off the guide on how you could backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- Installing stock firmware is like installing a whole new operating system on your Android phone.
- Once the process is firmware files done, you can head to the Helium app.
The custom ROM has some excellent customization options that enrich the devices user interface. It is inspired by Google Pixel device and has features from the Pixel 4 smartphone, such as the wallpapers, ringtones, fonts, etc. Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. This custom ROM is based on AOSP and has many features to offer. The ROM provides Stock UI with customization options.
The best and most efficient way to backup Android contacts is to sync them with your Google account. This will also allow you to access contacts on your desktop and across all your synced devices.
- One of the biggest features of Android OS is its open-source nature.
- The development for flashable recovery ROM is under process.
- You can refer to our guide on finding the right Gapps package and download one that’s appropriate for you.
This can be useful in case you end up with a failed installation. You’ll be able to boot into TWRP and restore the backup to go back to the previous state of your device. Next, during the installation phase, you have to recreate the internal data partition from scratch, which means another wipe is necessary. There is absolutely no need to worry, as we have a detailed guide to help you back up every aspect of your phone’s data.